Masked Up to protect U and Me
The new coronavirus - Covid-19 outbreak was declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO) on 11 Mar 2020. Since then, it has spread to almost every continent in the world with more than 4 million confirmed cases and more than 283,000 deaths, as of 11 May 2020.
Based on current evidence, one of the modes of virus transmission is via respiratory droplets. This means that virus is found in droplets of mucus or saliva created through coughing or sneezing. These droplets can travel as far as 2-3m away.
For this reason, it is important that masks and respirators need to be worn to stop the spread of Covid-19 virus, especially those who is carrying the virus but not showing any Covid-19 symptoms.
Aeras N95 Reusable Mask
- Protect yourself from contaminant, viruses, bacteria with this reusable N95 silicon mask.
- N95 mask is a particulate filtering facepiece that meets the U.S. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) N95 classification of air filtration. This means that its filters is capable of filtering at least 95% of airborne particles.
- Soft mask design and silicon material for best fit, comfort and protection at the same time.
- Starter pack consists of a silicon mask with 12 pieces of replacement filters.
Aeras Mask Features
Mask is reusable
- Cost effective
- Good for long term use (reusable up to 10 times longer than normal N95 mask), just replace the filter
Ergonomically designed which fits facial lines perfectly
- Comfortable to wear
- Adjustable strap
Allows smooth release of carbon dioxide from exhalation
- Mask made of soft bio-compatible material that is kind to your skin - no irritation
- Can be disinfect using boiling water to remove contaminants
- Filtration efficiency of > 95% with its 4 layers of filtering material
- FDA registered product
- Materials complies with EU RoHS Directives
- Passed GB2626-2016 test standard
- HSA dealer's license: ES0001822
||Certificate of FDA Registration
||Certificate of Conformity
Replacement Filter Features
Meets the requirement for N95 mask
- Test results shows the filtration efficiency reaches 98.2%
4 layers of protection
- Each layer is designed with specific function for better protection
- Passed GB2626-2006 test standard
- Inner layer is designed to absorb droplets from wearer’s mouth and nose
HOW TO USE AERAS N95 REUSABLE MASK?
How to wear?
How to replace the filter?
- The filter element in the reusable mask is replaceable.
- For normal use, replacement of filter is recommended within 7 – 10 days.
- Recommended Guidance for Extended Use and Limited Reuse of N95 Filtering Facepiece Respirators in Healthcare Settings, please see here
How to disinfect?
- Remove filter materials and discard used filter.
- Disinfect the silicon mask using one of the disinfecting methods below:
- Wipe silicon mask surface with disinfectant containing at least 70% alcohol
- Heat water to 100∘C. Boil silicon mask (without filter) for at least 5 minutes
- After disinfecting, replace with new set of filter.
- Note: After boiling silicon mask for 10 times, it is recommended to change to a new silicon mask.