Masked Up to protect U and MeThe new coronavirus - Covid-19 outbreak was declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO) on 11 Mar 2020. Since then, it has spread to almost every continent in the world with more than 4 million confirmed cases and more than 283,000 deaths, as of 11 May 2020.
Based on current evidence, one of the modes of virus transmission is via respiratory droplets. This means that virus is found in droplets of mucus or saliva created through coughing or sneezing. These droplets can travel as far as 2-3m away.
For this reason, it is important that masks and respirators need to be worn to stop the spread of Covid-19 virus, especially those who is carrying the virus but not showing any Covid-19 symptoms.
Tailenine KN95 mask
- Protect yourself from contaminant, viruses, bacteria with this KN95 mask
- KN95 mask is a particulate filtering facepiece that meets the Chinese KN95 classification (GB2626-2006) of air filtration. This means that its filters is capable of filtering at least 95% of airborne particles. This standard is similar to the US NIOSH N95 standard and EU FFP2 standard
- Excellent filtering effect
- Strong and durable
- Low breathing resistance
- Droplets and aerosol prevention
- Designed with a nose clip for perfect fit
- Filtration efficiency > 95%. Equivalent to the US NIOSH N95 standard and EU FFP2 standard
- Each pack consists of 5pcs of KN95 mask