Singapore General Hospital PPE MachineDescription:
- To provide a revolutionary way to dispense PPE to in-ward hospital staff.
- Current storage space are limited and PPE items run out very fast (especially during Covid). Replenishments are not done fast enough to cope with the increased demand.
- Usage volume cannot be tracked which may lead to over-supply.
- Contamination and Wastages e.g. the topmost N95 mask in a box is exposed, and staff tends not to use the topmost mask and takes the one below instead.
- Provides larger capacity to reduce replenishments frequency.
- Automatic real-time tracking of usage and provides visibility to users.
- Automatic real-time alerts via SMS during low stock.
- Reduce contamination and wastage. Items can be better managed for infection control in the machine.
Location: Isolation Ward
Aeras' PPE Machine @ Gek PohDescription:
- Aeras Medical’s first local retail smart vending machine.
- Leverage on smart machine as an alternative to a physical store to reach out to the heartlands with Aeras Medical’s clinically validated and proven products, to complement Aeras Medical’s already well-established online storefront.
- 24/7 store provides greater convenience for everyone to get Aeras Medical’s proven products anytime.
- Product mix includes PPE items such as surgical masks, hand sanitizers and diabetes related products and medical devices.
- Supports the go green movements with cashless payment via NETS and Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard) and electronic receipts instead of paper receipts.
- 15% storewide discount for a limited time only.