- Aeras Medical /
Don’t worry—you’re not alone. (Not even close.) The average woman is only actually fertile for about five days per cycle, and fitting getting busy (ahem) into your busy schedule can turn such an exciting, pivotal moment in your life into just one more stressful chore scribbled at the top of your to-do list.
Your body produces hormones when you’re fertile that can be sensed in your urine. However, these tests just replace one set of worries with another. Reading tiny test strips and keeping exhaustive charts (probably stuck to your fridge, waiting to be discovered by friends you aren’t quite ready to tell about your plans) is a full time job. Digital tests are an improvement, but still demand careful + constant recordkeeping. (←Not ideal.)
The Solution: We’re Here To Do Better.
The Eveline uses an easy, discreet clip-on attachment for your phone to hold test strips in front of your camera, where our app can automatically measure your fertility with pinpoint accuracy.
It also keeps track of your previous results, and crunches those numbers in a powerful learning program to discover your personal biological rhythm, giving you a heads-up of upcoming fertile days (whether or not you set up a countdown clock like a moon rocket is up to you). Leave the thinking to Eveline, and we’ll leave the fun to you.
Easy, Smart, Accurate
3 Fertility Level Display
Eveline's patented technology uses your front-facing cell phone camera and light to measure changes in color when our test strips are exposed to luteinizing hormone, a key marker of ovulation. Our adaptive algorithm software turns that data into a simple, three-tiered snapshot of your fertility in the moment.
Our app securely stores all your test results. The smart algorithms use your test results to build a fertility profile, highlighting the future days when it’ll be easiest to start your new family.
Our Fertility Calendar with real-time results gives the dates you're most likely to be fertile.
Never miss a peak fertile day again! Our app reminds you of upcoming tests based on your personalized data.
Easy To Use: Eveline Removes All Your Stresses in 3 Easy Steps.
Use the simple urine test a few days after your menstrual period. Our OB-GYN-recommended strips can detect the surge of LH level, which is the ovulation indicator.
The handy clip-on reader that is attached to your smartphone’s front camera will automatically analyze the results and record them in the app for future tracking!
The app will take care of the rest. You will be duly notified to re-take the test in order to confirm the results. Finally, you will be reminded in advance that your fertile days are coming up! From then on, it’s up to you!
Simple To Apply And Easy To Use
Watch this video for instructions on how to apply, use, and remove EvelineTM.
1. Do I Have To Use All The Testing Strips?+Of course not! If you like, you can stop testing as soon as you’ve detected the luteinizing hormone (LH) spike signalling ovulation. You can then save your remaining strips for use in your next cycle (if you need to).
2. How Accurate Is The Test?+The test has proven 99% accurate in detecting the LH hormone surge, detecting levels as low as 25mlU/ml.
3. I Have Been Using The Test, And I Haven’t Detected An LH Surge. What’s Next?+The number of included tests is enough to detect the LH surge in most women, but everyone is different. It’s not uncommon to not actually ovulate every cycle, and thus not produce a surge. If you’re concerned by your results, talk with your doctor.
4. Do Any Medical Conditions Or Drugs Affect The Test Results?+Some do. A recent pregnancy, abortion, ovarian cysts, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), untreated hypothyroidism, and early signs of menopause can all decrease the reliability of the test at detecting the LH surge and fertile days. So can fertility drugs containing LH itself, or others containing human chorionic gonadotrophin. You should check with your doctor about when it is appropriate to begin testing if you are taking clomiphene citrate, or if you have any other concerns about changes to the test from your medical status.
5. Will A History Of Oral Contraceptive Use Affect The Results?+It can. If you have only recently stopped taking the pill, it can take some time for your hormonal cycles to normalize. You should wait to have two normal periods before starting to use the test.
6. Since It Tells Me When I’m Fertile, Can I Use Eveline As A Contraceptive?+No. Sperm can survive for several days in the reproductive tract, and so sex outside your fertile days can still result in pregnancy.
7. When Should I Collect Urine For The Test?+Consistency and ease are most important, provided you follow a few guidelines. Don’t use your first urine after waking. Some women find their best results come from a consistent time after noon.
8. Does The Amount Of Liquid I Drink Affect The Result?+Drinking a lot will produce dilute urine, including diluting any LH present, which might affect results. We suggest you avoid drinking in the two hours before your test.
9. How Long Should I Continue To Perform The Test?+The Eveline app will predict five fertile days for you each month, and will remind you to begin testing when that first day arrives. Keep during these five days, or at least until the app has reported your ‘peak’ LH levels. When the app detects ‘high’ levels, we recommend increasing testing frequency to every four hours until the peak is registered.
10. Is The Test Reusable?+No. Hang on to your Eveline clip (and your phone), but throw away each test strip when you’re done.
11. How Long Should I Continue To Perform The Test?+Absolutely—that’s what we’re here for! You input your average cycle days, and our app will remind you to start testing when our smart software has a good guess when five fertile days are going to begin. The tests will help you zero in on your LH surge, and peak fertility, even if your cycle is sometime irregular. The ten included tests are usually enough to find five fertile days.
For detailed instructions on how to use Eveline, please refer to our user manual